User Profile
Tomorrow is(would be) my moms birthday..She would be 42...!!

.H.A.P.P.Y. .B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y. .M.O.M.M.Y.
.I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U.

For those of you who dont know..My mom and dad both passed away in nov 04 ..They were in a head on collison on interstate in georgia..And it killed both instantly..And then the car blew up and we never got closure..Closed casket and all...But I just wanted to wish my mom a happy birthday ..She was the best person ever..And I miss her sooo much ..If anyone would like to see the newspaper add..I can get the website..But just pm me..I cant type the whole things..:)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Aww, happy birthday to your mom .Jillian!! I hope you feel more happy than sad girlie!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww jillian, you are a brave girl, and doing so well for yourself even though they aren't around to help you. But they are watching you and so proud I bet!

Send me the website through a pm please.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Aww jill

happy bday to your mom...

Its things like that, that make me sad/cringe, ive been in an accident and even though I made it its still hard to drive/be in a vehicule you get the shivers constantly.... I hope you get closure someday on what happened everyone needs closure
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2006
Supporter
.H.A.P.P.Y. 42nd .B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y. J.I.L.L.I.A.N.'s .M.O.M.M.A!!!!

you know she's looking down on you proud as ever .Jillian!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Aww, happy heaven birthday jace's grandma!!!

And es, jillian i' msure she is smilling with your dad over what a remarkable woman and mom you are!!!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
She's here with you. She is the angel on your shoulder.........
Happy birthday, and you are missed so much
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Happy birthday jillie's mama! She luuuuvvvvvs you!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Happy birthday to your mom! If you ever want to talk, let me know. My mom was killed in a car accident when I was 10. It will be 14 years on the 25th of this month. Stay strong!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Well guys ..All your post made me tear up..Im having a hard time today ..I just keep looking at her pictures..It sucks soo bad..But im strong and I know she and my dad are in a wonderful place looking over me..For those that wanted to see the website just google tifton gazette...Its the newspaper that did the story in georgia..And then hit their search button thing..And type in interstate crash kills two..And it should be first on the list..If you have trouble..Just let me know
|

Extremely eHealthy
Jillian that is so sad. : (

i got shivers while I read all the replies and almost cried. I can't image how you deal.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I have to say it is very hard...Although im starting to wonder if I need to go to the doctor..Since my parents death I have been a totally different person..And being that I got pregnant before they died(i didnt know it though)..I found out the day we buried them..I always blammed my pregnancy and hormones on my attitude..And now that im not pregnant that anger is still there..Sometimes its embarrassing for me to talk about it ..But sometimes I feel bad because I take out my madness on other people..Mostly jonathan...And I feel like if I dont go get help then im going to ruin our relationship..And that would break my heart..I deny their death ..Mainly because I never had closure..I never got to see them and never really got a reason for what happened and why...So im still sitting here waiting ..For something that I will never know..
|

User Profile
Supporter
I've been trying to think of something to say, but all I can think of is that i'm really sorry for your loss. I know what it feels like to lose someone. My best friend died when a semi hit the car she was in. It happened august of 04. I'm sure it doesn't compare to losing your parents though. I just want you to know that I am just very sorry.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Happy .Birthday to your .Mom .Jillian, don't worry about saying things around me, I have a big heart and a big shoulder and I understand as I lost my .Mom when I was seven and my .Dad after that and I understand what you are going through! Mom's are very special people! We are here for you!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Awww .h.a.p.p.y .b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y to her!!! These replies about made me cry! I love you jill i'm here if you need to talk :)
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks girls..Its great to have you guys here ..Sometimes I feel like I tell you guys more than I tell my close friends..Which in some ways is a good thing..I normally feel bad talking about their death to anyone cause I feel like im making them feel sorry for me..And really im not..Sometimes it just relieves my pain when I actually can talk about them ..And let others know that you should always tell your loved ones how you feel..Because one day they wont be there..And you will regret not being able to let them know..I know that everyone has to die sooner or later..But I just feel like my parents deserved a longer happier life together here on earth..They were soo young and full of life..But god thought it was their time and so he took them..And im glad they are safe..And looking down on me..

But once again thanks to everyone ..Im sure my mom is thankful for all the great birthday wishes..:)
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Think of it this way, they went together. I'm sure that doesn't make it any easier... But it's a better way to think about it.

Dont ever think that you're making us feel bad for u, of course we do but you need to vent, you don't need to keep this kind of stuff inside. We love you :) were here!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Wow how old are you? That must have been hard!
|

User Profile
replied September 15th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I had just turned 17 when it happened now im 18 ..Will be 19 in oct

im a youngin..;)
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...