User Profile
I know this is a couple days late but. . .(please don't erase this too soon!)
so I hate the usa.Well maybe not all of it, but I hate the government. They could have stopped all that 9/11 crap.They knew it was coming,they got warnings but chose to ignore them becaue there ''wasn't enough evidence''. So my question is this:how is canada? Lol.I'm dead serious though guys.I want to leave.I don't want to get stuck dying bue to a bomb or some freak with a home made gun or something.I know canada has been attacked a little or threatened but the usa I think is waaay worss off. So how is canada and how would someone go about living there? Is it the same as someone trying to come here from another country?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Usa And Canada
melissa_20 wrote:
i know this is a couple days late but. . .(please don't erase this too soon!)
so I hate the usa.Well maybe not all of it, but I hate the government. They could have stopped all that 9/11 crap.They knew it was coming,they got warnings but chose to ignore them becaue there ''wasn't enough evidence''. So my question is this:how is canada? Lol.I'm dead serious though guys.I want to leave.I don't want to get stuck dying bue to a bomb or some freak with a home made gun or something.I know canada has been attacked a little or threatened but the usa I think is waaay worss off. So how is canada and how would someone go about living there? Is it the same as someone trying to come here from another country?



actually we have never been attacked. (knock on wood).....I think it is easier to become a citizen here than in the us....Its really the same like the metropolitain areas of the us but different at the same time. I guess you would have to visit before to see what I mean...You can come stay at my place ..Lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Supporter
It's great up here!!!!!!!!!!!

Come visit me .Melly :d

on a serious note, terrorists are everywhere. I understand your fear of it(i'm terrified of it too), but the threat is all over the world! I definitely would stay here though ;)
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, I understand that in ww2 we were warned and look what happened in viet nam they had little boys killing our men, horrible things happen but they happen in our back-yard all over the place. I just caught on the news a school shooting and I don't believe it was in .America and look what is going on in iraq, my son will be headed over their soon for his the 3rd time, it is a bunch of baloney and you never know where these terrorists will hit next, I agree 9/11 was horrible, their are no words that can explain it, any of these wars we have lost but we cannot just sit back and let these terrorists take over, look at the hurricanes and the tornadoes, earthquakes, etc., we cannot stop them either, the situation now is horrible but we must be thankful for what we have because others have a lot less.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
michelle1981 wrote:
it's great up here!!!!!!!!!!!


Come visit me .Melly :d

on a serious note, terrorists are everywhere. I understand your fear of it(i'm terrified of it too), but the threat is all over the world! I definitely would stay here though ;)
yeah,but mich,everyone hates!!! The usa.I see people come to this country form otehr places so nonot all of them hate us,but the majority.I dislike bush and his gov.I do not loike poloitics and I think the hwole gov't is dumb as sh*t! Lol I will gladly come stay with one of you gals! I want to see what it's like up ther and what kind of job opportunities I would have and so on. . .

What shocked me the most was we got 12 grades this yar for 9/11. 6 of them were f's,5 d's and only 1 a.How lame ansd stupid.It could have all been avoided!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yes! I just saw that about the shooting on the news, it was on montreal I think... That's so scary! :(

don't let the terrorists win mel... Dont let them run you out of your own country when in reality they are everywhere and you can't stop them no matter where they go. It makes me so mad about the cia knowing about 2 out of the 19 terrorists from september 11th and not giving the information to the fbi so they could set out a nation wide search and put them on americas most wanted and blah blah blah. I was watching something about that on tv too.. It's really frustrating. It's scary because sep. 11th was so unexpected.. At least to us anyway and you never know what's going to happen next.

Thank god great britian (right?) saved us a few months ago.. From the guys that we're going to do the liquid bombs. Scaaary
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
yes! I just saw that about the shooting on the news, it was on montreal I think... That's so scary! :(

don't let the terrorists win mel... Dont let them run you out of your own country when in reality they are everywhere and you can't stop them no matter where they go. It makes me so mad about the cia knowing about 2 out of the 19 terrorists from september 11th and not giving the information to the fbi so they could set out a nation wide search and put them on americas most wanted and blah blah blah. I was watching something about that on tv too.. It's really frustrating. It's scary because sep. 11th was so unexpected.. At least to us anyway and you never know what's going to happen next.

Thank god great britian (right?) saved us a few months ago.. From the guys that we're going to do the liquid bombs. Scaaary


do you really think it was that unexpected. Does no one remember the late 90's when they planted a bomb in the elevator shaft of the world trade building or all the hatred that has been expressed since desert storm? I was really young but I remember being scared that something big was going to happen. Oh well, all I know is that no one is going to run me out of the us of a
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
No I actually don't remember the bombing. People were talking about it yesterday and I had no idea what they were talking about. I used to think the usa was invinsable (ok shut up I dont know how to spell) I had no idea anything like this could happen to us.. I was young and nieve, and now it's just really scary.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Community Volunteer
No offense to any american , I love most of ya'll but I would never ever live in the states. I love it here.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 13th, 2006
Experienced User
I live in a border city and I cross the border often canada /us.

I don't see too much difference in things I think anything can happen anywhere at any time.

One thing that made lots of sense to me was something that I saw on the news when an extremist said "it is our duty to protect our brothers and sisters" meaning that americans/english are killing their brothers and sisters so they are doing the same. Everyone has their own views. U see it one way they see another.

What is this world coming to???
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'm glad you like it there jesssss :p

i like it here too... In some places. I don't understand why they want to kill us so bad... Stupid.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
no offense to any american , I love most of ya'll but I would never ever live in the states. I love it here.



same here.....Someone said "they have is better than alot of other places" but I think " we have it better than the americans do"
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I don't know how true this is but the other day on .Opra .Winfrey show they had the guy that sold the two terrorists the two plane tickets but held back the main one but they got hold of the other one in .Boston I believe and supposedly the lady that sold the terrorists the two tickets commited suicide, the guy really felt guilty selling just the two tickets and was in tears and is supposedly seeking help!.
I'm not to fond of bush myself! Look at all the people that have quit the office, I can understand why(sarcasm). To me it is not all the president anyway, he just runs his mouth off anyway and is just another polatician.
I will not allow these terrorists chase me away.
Yes, I agree with you there about .Great .Britian finding those liquid bombs. I am glad that I don't have to worry about flying anywhere soon.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lol it makes me sick thinking about flying. I was in the boston airport at the end of july.. If I would have known that's where two of the terrorists flew out of I don't think I would have gone :p and my boyfriend is flying here in *aaaah* 71 days.. For thanksgiving. Now i'm worried about him!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Bush is a joke.....He doesnt exude any class or education...He cant even speak properly....Its unfortunate he took over to finish what his father started and I do believe 9/11 was all calculated internally.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
lol it makes me sick thinking about flying. I was in the boston airport at the end of july.. If I would have known that's where two of the terrorists flew out of I don't think I would have gone :p and my boyfriend is flying here in *aaaah* 71 days.. For thanksgiving. Now i'm worried about him!!!!


yeah the two planes that hit the trade center originated from logan airport.......Dont worry about it ....They wont be that stupid to do it from the same place if they were to do it again. But I def. Do feel scared for you guys in the states
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
The really scary thing is.. They showed it on tv... The terrorists going thru the security thing and setting the beepers off and the guys that were supposed to search them just let them go!!! Those guys had mace and 4 inch knives and other things... If the guy would have just searched them at lesat those flights could have been saved!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
the really scary thing is.. They showed it on tv... The terrorists going thru the security thing and setting the beepers off and the guys that were supposed to search them just let them go!!! Those guys had mace and 4 inch knives and other things... If the guy would have just searched them at lesat those flights could have been saved!!!


besides that ..How about all the ample warning months prior to 9/11....They had many many warnings and no one took it serious....Thats the part that f-ing pisses me off!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
emma2 wrote:
bush is a joke.....He doesnt exude any class or education...He cant even speak properly....Its unfortunate he took over to finish what his father started and I do believe 9/11 was all calculated internally.


i've said the same thing myself.. He got into office to take care of daddys unfinished business. They're both redneck texans who obviously are lacking somewhere if the only way to make themselves feel like they've accomplished something is to make innocent ppl give up their lives for them.

I bet if the tables were turned and our government officials had to stand on the line of fire and risk their own lives things would be different. The .Bushs are cowards. War doesnt solve anthing except to make everyone more angry at us and more jealous. We need a president that resorts to something other than violence to solve their problems.

It irks me that our government is all gung ho about how violence in schools and on tv is corrupting our children and making them horrible people... Well what the hell do they think war is doing?? The people that they are supposed to look up to for protection and support are condoning the one thing they are against! Can you say **hypocrite**???
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
no offense to any american , I love most of ya'll but I would never ever live in the states. I love it here.


you still have to come here for my wedding :lol:
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...