Has anyone out there used the combipatch. If so, did it work well....Were there any complications? After black cohosh and then estroven, we are now trying the combipatch. In reading about it, I can't tell if it works as well to help prevent osteoporosis as estrogen taken in other forms. Does anyone know about the benefits of this patch vs estrogen taken orally? Thanks for any information.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 12th, 2010
combi-patch menapouse
My Doc just started the patch on me a week ago, we are hoping it helps treat my severe depression.........because when I stopped my periods back 5 years ago, the depression became un-manageable and I became suicidal
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is menopause? Peri menopause? How long does menopause last? Get the facts on menopause, "the big change", here. ...
Symptoms of menopause and perimenopause affect women in different ways. What common signs and early symptoms of menopause can alert you of "the change"?...
Consult your doctor as your body makes the perimenopause transition. But how do doctors confirm the beginning of menopause? Learn more here....