I have been off the pill for five months and I have trying to concieve.
I don't know what the problem is. I feel like i'm cursed or something. I used ovulation predictor kits correctly everytime, got my positve lh surge did it on all my fertile days but still I get my period on the 27 day of my cycle each month. My boyfriend doesn't have any sperm problems and we are both young. Whats the deal, even when I am ovulating I just can't concieve.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 30th, 2008
Supporter
The bad thing is after taking the pill for some time it may take more then 5 mos to conceive. I'm sorry. But the good thing is.. you get to keep trying Wink
|

User Profile
replied September 30th, 2008
Experienced User
I'm sorry to hear that you're having some frustration. If it's any consolation, I had a miscarriage back in March and my cycle still isn't quite back to normal, so I'm getting frustrated too, as we've been TTC again for about 4 months. It's super hard to have to wait it out, but unfortunately, that's just what we've gotta do! Best of luck & lots of baby dust to you! Wink
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2008
Experienced User
My Aunt Told my Cousin when she was TTC to Stop trying and to let Nature take its Course and have fun. I Was on Bc back it 2004 and i did not get pregnant till now and i am 11 weeks along. thats Without trying.
|

replied October 1st, 2008
Experienced User
I see the original post is almost two years old. Have you had any luck yet?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....