Could someopne have a gander at my chart please and tell me what you think,had to override ov lines as it put them in at day 9 then as my temp dipped it took them away again,today temp has gone back up,but no lines.Do you reckon its implantation. Trying not to get hopes up after the m/c but you know what its like :oops:

http://www.Fertilityfriend.Com/home/141e38
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 12th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I saw ur chart n it looks promising but it is usually said that if the temps are high above the coverline after ovulation for atleast 14 days, meaning 14 dpo(days past ovulation), u have a very very high chance of being pregnant...

So have u done a pregnancy test??? Go get one done n share the results... Good luck!

Lovablepetsworld!
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi!

Your dip isn't a huge dip below the coverline so I wouldn't be too worried, but it definately could be an implantation dip, I had one and ended up pregnant, but I have read that anyone can have one and not mean a thin, like it could just be an estrogen surge or something.
Also, you m/c in the beginning of august? Is this your first cycle since? Because it is best to wait at least one cycle to start trying again so your body can heal up better. I am still not back to normal and it has been 4 cycles! Good luck though!!!!
|

replied September 14th, 2006
Experienced User
tululabell wrote:
hi!

Your dip isn't a huge dip below the coverline so I wouldn't be too worried, but it definately could be an implantation dip, I had one and ended up pregnant, but I have read that anyone can have one and not mean a thin, like it could just be an estrogen surge or something.
Also, you m/c in the beginning of august? Is this your first cycle since? Because it is best to wait at least one cycle to start trying again so your body can heal up better. I am still not back to normal and it has been 4 cycles! Good luck though!!!!

they say to wait till your first af so they can date your pregnancy better if you conceive,if you are feeling emotionally able and well in yourself there is nothing to stop you, also I miscarried at 4wks 1 day so it was theoretically a chemical pregnancy as if I had waited till af was due the day after I got a bfp I wouldnt have known any different and would havethought it to be a heavy period
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....