Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Help, I Need Your Opinion...could I Be Pregnant?

We've been trying to conceive and i'm now 3 days late. On aug 27 I felt a strange sensation 1/2 hr after sex (like liquid being injected into something) and from then on for 2 weeks I was nauseated for a short time each day which has pretty much passed. I was expecting my period on sept 8 and have had cramps from 5th until recently. On the 7 & 8 they definitely felt like menstral cramps, but no period has arrived.

I feel kind of wet (sometimes drippy) inside but do not see any colored discharge, it is clear. I took a hpt 2 days before my period was due and one day after but but both were negative. Are some hpts more reliable than others?

I've never missed my period before! Could I be pregnant (hope so!)? Could something be wrong? I don't have the classic pregnant symptoms I see listed. Anyone experienced these symptoms?? I'm confused.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by sunnysideup on September 12th, 2006 01:03 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 11th, 2006
Experienced User
You could be pregnant just wait a few more days then take another test. Sometimes it takes a little longer than usual for some people to produce enough of the pregnancy hormone for it to register on a test, and if that is still negative then go chat to your doctor and ask for a blood test, that is much better at picking up if you are pregnant than a 'pee on a stick' test :-)
i know the wait is horrible but theres not much that can be done about that
good luck - I hope you get the result your after!!
|

replied September 12th, 2006
Thanks sarah020406! It's so good to talk to someone. Question: does everyone experience implantation bleeding? I haven't had that and wonder if that means i'm definitely not pregnant and that there might be something wrong with me.
|

Experienced User
No - not everyone gets implantation bleeding (i didn't) alot of women don't. Everyone has different pregnancy symptoms aswell some women have no idea they are pregnant and others know straight away, everyone is sooooo different when it comes to early pregnancy. Read through the 'early pregancy symptoms' pages there is probably some personnel experiences on there.
Let me know how it goes!! Good luck :-)
|

Active User, very eHealthy
U could be pregnant but nothing will beat the hpt results/

so do continue testing till u get a period or a positive...

Good luck!

Lovablepetsworld!~
|

replied September 13th, 2006
Thanks so much for being so helpful and supportive...I really appreciate it. Unfortunately my period showed up today (late late late for me) so I guess i'm not pregnant...Just wishing! :(
thanks again! :)
|

replied September 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Oh i'm sorry - i'll have my fingers crossed for you next month.
Good luck!! :-)
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....