Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Totally Paranoid!!! Please Help!!!!

Help!! I'm totally paranoid about everything that happens to my body. I'm scared at every little thing like a pain or some little wierd feeling somewhere in my body. I am only 13! I really don't know what to do. I've talked to my parents but that didn't really help. Any ideas? I need major help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2004
Hope This Helps
Hi!! I just wanted to say that I think that at this time in your life when your body is changing that it is normal to worry about things. If you are overly worried about it, I would ask your parents to make an appointment for you to have a general check up and maybe have some basic blood work done just to put your mind at ease. Please let us know how you are doing.

Lucky
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.Its common to have such anxiety in teen age. All you need is to divert your attention of these worries and try to keep busy. Low doses of anxiolytics will help.

Take care
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.