Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Nose Bleeds N Pulsating Ears??

Hey everyone, im a little concern and I just wanted to know if anyone is having same symptons im having, im about 20 weeks pregnant and for the last past month i've been having nose bleeds. I head thats normal while being pregnant but big blogs come out of my nose. I get scared, its that normal too?? Ive also been having this annoying pulsating in my left ear. It feels like my whole left side of my face has a pulse. Has anyone experience that?? Good luck to all.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 9th, 2006
Community Volunteer
Definately go see your doctor.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I agree with .Kia - it could be high blood pressure or something.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I had the same exact thing when I was about 20 something weeks pregnant. I kept hearing a pulse in my ear....Drove me nuts. I also had a few nose bleeds. I just had my baby 2 weeks ago and she is perfectly healthy. I also had a very healthy pregnancy. If I were you I would not stress. You can always ask your doctor to be sure. :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...