User Profile
What is a good way to cure or to make it not as bad morning sickness nethang I eat I puke up onli in the morning htough but im so hungary I gotta eat and when I brush my teeth I puke it up is there a way to make it not as bad?? Im gonna be 12 weeks on saturday :) my doc apptments on sept 27th
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I found nibbling at ginger biscuits helped a lot. Have some by your bed so you can have a bite before you get up. I don't think it's something you can 'cure' though really - hopefully it will go away of its own accord soon. The first trimester is when it's most likely to happen.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Congrats - I didn't know you were pregnant again hun :)
when did you find out?

Ginger is supposed to be good for morning sickness.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Morning Sickness
xashleex wrote:
what is a good way to cure or to make it not as bad morning sickness nethang I eat I puke up onli in the morning htough but im so hungary I gotta eat and when I brush my teeth I puke it up is there a way to make it not as bad?? Im gonna be 12 weeks on saturday :) my doc apptments on sept 27th

the only that worked for me was anti-nausea pills provided by the Dr. Everything was useless.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I don't get morning sickness anymore, really..

But .I still gag super bad when .I brush my teeth.

It's so gross.
|

Experienced User
My doctor prescribed me with an anti-emetic called zofran. It worked wonders for me. I don't think I could have made it through work without it. The only problem is that it can cause some abdominal discomfort. It made me more constipated than I already was which wasn't a good thing. My stomach didn't thank me for that. But you might not have that problem...
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hi kia I found out in the ending of july I couldnt realli tell anyone on here because I didnt have the net cuz me n my husband moved but I finally got everything hooked up now :d ill be 12 weeks tommmorrow:) I thnk ima try the ginger thing I have saltine crackers I nibble on but it dont realli work for me :s in one more week ill be starting my 2nd trimester im so happy cuz im farther along now then last time when I lost the babys :( and everthings healthy so im happy :) yah if I havent found nethang that makes my morning sickness a lil better ill talk to my doc when I go in on the 27th :)
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
So how are you and hubby doing with the marriage? Good luck with preg #2 hun!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Mariage is alrite I guess hes so angry all the time but w/e I guess lol im hoping all goes well widt this pregnancy im so nervous about it sumtymes but I just have this feeling everthings gonna go just fyne and ima have a nice healthy baby:)
|

Experienced User
Morning Sickness
You can always try saltine crackers as well as mints. (sucking on mints helps too) good luck and congrats!

Jeannine
|

User Profile
replied September 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Ive tryed using saltine crackers but it didnt help at all :s ima get sum ginger things tommorrow and ima get sum mints n try that n see if that helps at all thanks :d
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...