Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Please Read !!! Need Answers

Hi, I feel like i'm the only one who has this please help me!

Since I was 17 now 22 I have had really bad anxiety and panic attacks.

I have always got dizzy, heart races, un real feelings, nausea,chest discomfort, shortness of breath,and bad palpitations. Now, since I was 15 or 16 i'v been helping my mom out with her daycare and I feel like i'm getting worse.I have a whole lot of stress and frustration on top of my anxiety, and feeling my heart palpitations alot more. I have been worrying more about my heart, like i'm going to have a heart attack, or my heart is going to stop when my heart palpitates.I even worry that if I take a deep breath my heart will palpitate or when I get active it will and they do. I also sometimes when I run or do anything active my heart dosen't beat real fast like it should instead it beats slower but harder beats. I'm obviously a hypochondriac, my whole world revolves around stress. I also get very hot in the face when my anxiety starts. I have trouble getting a job or even a girlfriend.I have also been to the cardiologist and other docters and they say i'm normal. Can you tell me if this is stress re-lated or just anxiety or both. Or anyone that has similar problems.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Sounds like some severe anxiety attacks. Lower your stress level and see your md about maybe getting something to lessen the severity of the attacks. Also, there are group therapies available so you'll be able to interact with people who are having similar life altering issues.
|

I have had all those problems
|

Hell
Stress will take a toll on your body...Something major.

Everyone wants to improve their lives. Very little do something about it. Most of the time we'll reach for the easy fix (pills) or complain. Our lives require change but we hate change.

Something you're doing now is polluting your health. If you do nothing....It will worsen.

Think of life as + and -

you cant keep feeding your mind and body gossip and cookies.

What can you do tomorrow to improve your mind and body? Create a little checklist and use it the next day.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...