Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Why does Ejaculate get Thinner after consecutive ejaculation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Well, my question may be weird, and also the condition itself. It started really early with my life, as far as i was about 6 or 7 years old, I started masturbating, i do not know how or why it started, but i guess it was just something innate. Of course i did not know what I was doing, all I knew was that I felt good, and kept doing it, even without ejaculating anything, it gave pleasure. In my teen age i was surprised that there is fluid coming out, by the time I knew, and again it did not stop me, i would masturbate for about 6 times a day, and every day.

I tried to stop many times, but i soon return to the same bad habbit. I tended to do something stupid with it, is that before i happen to ejaculate i hold my penis, and keep the semen in, so not to make a mess....

I done that several times, then one day when i did it (was about 18 yo), there was this really very painfull feeling in my tetsticle, i felt that watever was supporting my left testicle wasn't there anymore. That pain was continuous for about one week, it got less everyday, but still.

Being worried, and embaressed, when i went to see the doctor, i didn't mention this story, and it was after the pain was not that bad. All i said that i was hit in my testicle, and it was hurting, he examined it for lumps or blood lumps, and said there is nothing, and don't worry.

Of course i stopped masturbating for a while, and the pain wasn't there anymore, but my testicle seemed to be not hanging like the other one, and when feeling it, i find at the top base of it as if "the rope" making it hang there is loose. At the base of my pinus from the left, the veines are more apparent too.

When there was no pain after a while, i was curious to see if i still ejaculate or not, so i masturbated, this time the semen had a yellowish colour, an odur, and the stikeness was not the same. I tried again, and it seemed to get better every day, but whenevr i wait for long without masturbation the same happens, the yellowish semen returns.

Until now, i havn't stopped masturbation (though i have sexual relationships), i'm not married yet though, but now when i masturbate many times a day, the semen gets less, until sometimes there is tiny fluid coming out.

So, i would like to know what exactly is my condition? if there is a certain treatment or operation that i need to do? and if i'll ever have childern, if i didn't get a treatment?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2006
Sexual Health - Men Answer A1474
During a man's first ejaculation, the sperm is thickest and is released in the largest amount. During every next ejaculation the sperm normally has less density and is a smaller quantity. That's because the first ejaculate contains the most spermatozoids. Further ejaculates contain less spermatozoids and more secretion from the prostate and urethral glands. After several orgasms in a relatively short period of time you may not have any sperm (ejaculate) at all.
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.