Well I found out from my doc today that I shall be getting induced if my son doesnt decide to make an apperance by the 13th of this month. Hes already a week overdue and by then he will be 2. I was just wondering about different people's experinces with being induced. Ive heard mixed things. My main issue with it is the fact that it hes almost being forced out, so its not a natural birth which is what I was hoping for. But there's still a week for him to come, but it doesnt look like thats gonna happen. So any tips or stories would be good. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Im due tomorrow and my doctor told me ive to get a membrain sweep on tuesday im o realy sure wot it is but she says its kinda like gettin induced but sometimes it doesnt work.. Have you had that? And what does it involve?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...