Last edited by snicole on September 6th, 2006 01:51 PM; edited 4 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
If you had sex, it's always possible you may be pregnant. I would suggest going to the dollar store and getting a pregnancy test. I think $1 is gonna be cheaper in the long run if something else is the problem.
|

Those are some positive signs. Sounds like you could be....

Why don't you go to a crisis pregnancy centre (not that this is necessarily a crisis) but they'll test you for free (i believe). Where in new york are you?

~prsmama
|

|

replied September 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Well, I just found out that you can get them at dollar stores.... I read that someone on here went to a dollar store and got a preggo test... And it worked fine ( lol the test cost a dollar and ive been wasting my money for all these years! )... So I would say if there is one near you then maybe just see if they have a preggo test... Second, I dont want to get your hopes up... But you sound preggo to me : )

anyways, if you have planned parent hood they will also test for free I here.... I would look into it and maybe call them and see how much they charge for a preggo test ( im pretty sure its free )..

Good luck and keep us posted : )
rachel*
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
If you're 3 weeks late for your period, a cheapo pregnancy test from the dollar store will definitely work just fine.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
If you can't afford a pregnancy test - how are you going to afford a child?
I'm afraid a test is the only way to know for sure.
We can't tell you just from your symptoms.
|

Well like I said before my husband and I had an unexspected bill came up that set us back a lil we can afford a baby thanks verry much
|

replied September 19th, 2006
Experienced User
Yup thats wear I got my pregnancy test was the dallor tree and they work just great...

Mary38w5dw#4boy
5days till the 24th I get my water broke
|

replied June 9th, 2009
I am a 36 year old female i just lost my job and i know i am pregnet and i have no insurance to take a test where can i go
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...