Medical Questions > Mental Health > Addiction, Recovery Forum

Zopiclone Affecting Libido (and Penis Size)

I know that taking zopiclone for an extended period of time has the side effect of decreased libido, but does it also shrink your penis size? There was a period of time I took zopiclone (immovane) for 3 months...Taking around 2 every night. So yeah if anyone could shed some light on this issue that would be helpful. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2006
Re: Zopiclone Affecting Libido (and Penis Size)
fadetogrey7621 wrote:
i know that taking zopiclone for an extended period of time has the side effect of decreased libido, but does it also shrink your penis size? There was a period of time I took zopiclone (immovane) for 3 months...Taking around 2 every night. So yeah if anyone could shed some light on this issue that would be helpful. Thanks

i have been on 7.5 mgs of zopiclone for over 6 months and take it when needed. Have not found that it has caused any variation in my libido. I haven't heard anything about a correlation between zopiclone and penis size either. I suggest you talk to your gp to get the long and the short of it (no pun intended).
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....