Hey! Im a little worried.

I have always had a fairly large somewhat vertical forehead, but recently I thought my forehead had changed. It just seemed somewhat different. On closer examination....If I look up from the bottom of my face upwards, you can definately tell that the left side of my forehead is protruding more than the other. The side view is different as well.

I have started to get a receding hairline a little at 18. I have no real knowledge of craniofacial terms....The point where my forehead suddenly slopes back towards my hairline - is higher on the left side of my forehead as well....What worries me is I swear this never used to be the case. From a side view on it also seems far more vertical...As if its lumped out....

Any thoughts? :?

I just thought id post on here because id feel like an idiot going to a gp and saying....."my heads got bigger"
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....