Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Why Am I Feeling This Way!! Err

User Profile
So im a bit confused about a couple of things...And its stressing me outtt!!
Long story ..So if you dont like reading then exit out..Lol

i have been really craving to have another child..I know that there is alot of reasons not to and I keep telling myself no no no...But its so hard ...I am about to start school in october ..And the rule book says if you become pregnant ..You have to have a doctors note saying that you can continue on with the schooling..Because there are fumes and things that can cause harm to the baby ...But its very unlikely..Which is the first reason I say no..The second reason is ...Jonathan graduates in march and thats when we are buying our house..--reason three ...I was pregnant with jace in my junior year of h/s and I never had the time to enjoy the pregnancy ..With school and all...So with my next I want to be able to relax and enjoy..

I really need to wait ..And my plans were to wait till jace was in kindergarden..That would give me and jonathan enough time to get out college and be in good paying stable jobs..Which would also give me the time to enjoy my pregnancy and take time off after the birth of our second child...

So yeah I think I should wait ..But I just wish these thoughts would go away...Haha I think getting on here and seeing these pregnant pictures and all my friends being pregnant is making me want to be again!! Err it sucks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
You should go with what your heart tells you. There is never a good time to have a baby. Our angel was not planned but she came into our life much wanted. Sadly she was not meant to stay with us and I know I will never have another baby as the pain is too much but you should follow your dream.
|

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
First off I have to say sorry once again for your lose..But I also do know that children arent always planned ..But I always said I would never have a child out of marriage..Which ended up happening anyways..And since my life has been soo much better..Jace is the best thing that had happened to me in a lonnngg time..But to my point...Lol I know in my heart that right now isnt the time..I need to get everything stable in my life and get into our new house..So that I will have that off time to enjoy my pregnancy ..Because with my last ..I never had that time..I was always in school ...And never had time to relax and enjoy...And I really really want that this time..But like I said ..I am going to wait..But its just the thoughts that are killing me ..I wish they would go away..
|

User Profile
replied September 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Jillian, I think it's pretty normal. It must just be a woman thing. Chuy is the most precious thing in my life right now. I was thinking about having another, i'm not too crazy about the idea of being pregnant again but I really want a daughter. I even looked into adoption ( not seriously yet but definitely trying to get a little info). I think once you have one and you see how sweet and wonderful your child is you just want to keep having that feeling, that baby smell and those tender moments...It's sort of like a drug! Lol!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah ...That what I want ...A little girl..Lol

but knowing my luck im going to have another boy-not saying I wouldnt love it as much..Cause I would..But I would really enjoy having another jillian running around..Hehe

but yeah its hard not to get pregnant when these thoughts are running through my head..But im just going to keep reminding myself that I have school to get through..And stuff like that..Plus im still young and me and jonathan still like going out and having fun..And with jace its easy because he is now sleeping through the night and things like that..
|

Especially eHealthy
Little girls kick yo!!! Hahahaha...My sweet angel.

I'm not gonna lie, I wanted a boy bad. But I got over it real quick. My luck i'll have all girls and they'll be 10 time worse than their mommy!!! I better buckle up!! Hahahaha..I hope I haave at least 1 boy because my man wants to have a .William .Baron the 5th. (he's the 4th)

my .Nonnie always tole me to put an asprin in between your knee's and keep it there girl! To bad I never listen!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied September 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:
little girls kick yo!!! Hahahaha...My sweet angel.

I'm not gonna lie, I wanted a boy bad. But I got over it real quick. My luck i'll have all girls and they'll be 10 time worse than their mommy!!! I better buckle up!! Hahahaha..I hope I haave at least 1 boy because my man wants to have a .William .Baron the 5th. (he's the 4th)

my .Nonnie always tole me to put an asprin in between your knee's and keep it there girl! To bad I never listen!!

Sarah

sarah, you're a nut!! Lol! I've never heard that one before....When I read it I just started laughing...An aspirin, huh? Make it a little hard to.....Um, walk, wouldn't it? Teehee!
|

replied September 8th, 2006
Experienced User
I just had my son 2 weeks ago and I am having the urge to get pregnant again. I am not sure why at all cause my husband and I have both desided to wait at least 2 years before having another one. I am thinking it might just be hormones but I am really wanting another one. But I have the same thing you do. I have many reasons not to have one quite yet.
|

User Profile
replied September 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Oh boy lol

god jillian you're such a cow :p

i had a dream that you called me last night lol I got to hear your country voice again ahah :(
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...