Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Why Am I Feeling This Way!! Err

User Profile
So im a bit confused about a couple of things...And its stressing me outtt!!
Long story ..So if you dont like reading then exit out..Lol

i have been really craving to have another child..I know that there is alot of reasons not to and I keep telling myself no no no...But its so hard ...I am about to start school in october ..And the rule book says if you become pregnant ..You have to have a doctors note saying that you can continue on with the schooling..Because there are fumes and things that can cause harm to the baby ...But its very unlikely..Which is the first reason I say no..The second reason is ...Jonathan graduates in march and thats when we are buying our house..--reason three ...I was pregnant with jace in my junior year of h/s and I never had the time to enjoy the pregnancy ..With school and all...So with my next I want to be able to relax and enjoy..

I really need to wait ..And my plans were to wait till jace was in kindergarden..That would give me and jonathan enough time to get out college and be in good paying stable jobs..Which would also give me the time to enjoy my pregnancy and take time off after the birth of our second child...

So yeah I think I should wait ..But I just wish these thoughts would go away...Haha I think getting on here and seeing these pregnant pictures and all my friends being pregnant is making me want to be again!! Err it sucks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I know exactly how you feel but I look at it this way.

I loved being pregnant, it's the greatest thing in the world! I would love to have tons of kids but I think my ideal number is just 2. I'd get pregnant right now if it wasn't for me being almost to where I want to be, ive almost reached my goal and if I get pregnant now i'll be back to where I started.

Point is, were both young and have a lot of years to get pregnant again!! Don't rush it. Your time will come again!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah ..Well atleast im not the only one..I think the part I miss the most is my belly and waiting for the birth...When I had jace it was the best thing..I didnt have any problem and his birth was so smooth and easy..But you and me are kind of the same with the whole goal thing..Because it would push me back if I did get pregnant..And I surely dont want that right now..But im going to wait..But like I said I just wish I could get over these thoughts of wanting to get pregnant again..
|

Extremely eHealthy
Try to keep reminding yourself how much more you will get to enjoy your next pregnancy if you wait a bit... Maybe that will help, maybe not.
|

Especially eHealthy
Lol...It's contagious!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahha...Of course when people around are pregnant, it make you remember when you were and you get that uuuurrrgggeee!!

But wait, like you said, you'll be able to relax and enjoy it. I got to stay home after my 6th month and I loooved it. Of course I gained a million pounds cuz I was home!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Haha yeah I ate alot when I was pregnant with jace although I only gained like 25 pounds during my whole pregnancy..I hope that I dont gain alot with my second..Cause my aunt it always telling me ...That its going to be two times the work to get the weight off the second time around...Shew that scares me..But its all worth it in the end!
|

replied September 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I can totally sympathise because I am sooooo broody at the moment - even though I know it's not the best time to have another baby. I know if I wait a year or so then we will be better off financially and my son will be a bit more able to understand the new situation but ohhhhhhh I want another baby so bad sometimes. I just keep telling myself it's only hormones and I am in control of myself...Just wish I could believe it!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...