I've known her for 11 years but only the last 4 have I known the cause. I’m desperate to get her help. During her pregnancy she was "normal" and agreed to meds after breast feeding but she reneged. Moving her into my house accelerated things and resulted in a move out with baby. A custody evaluation which included psyc test proved useless in diagnosis. Ironically, her job is to administer custody evaluations and write reports so it’s no surprise she eluded diagnosis. I’ll resist explaining how I know but trust me, she is bp. I’ll cut this post short by saying i’m contemplating a very comprehensive letter to her employer. This would occur prior to another master’s meeting which will happen soon. My hope is that her director will take an interest in her more for the sake of removing any liability he might have by allowing a suspected bp individual to continue performing custody evaluations. I’m aware this may result in a suspension or termination which would be bad for her but i’m desperate. Our child who is 3 now will soon become exposed to the type of uncontrolled emotions, verbal abuse… that I had the misfortune to deal with. I don’t have the money to peruse this legally and i’m told it’s very difficult to get someone diagnosed who is resistant. Can anyone identify with this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....