I just want to thank you all for such kind words. I had tears in my eyes whilst reading the replies. It is very hard for me to carry on as normal with our two kids when all I want to do is break down.
My wife is a wreck so I have to be strong for her. It is of little comfort that we have 2 children to look after as constant reminders of our loss.
I just want to say though that you have been kind. We have been given lots of helpline numbers to help us but I don't feel like I could talk over the phone to someone so it does feel good to put my pain into writing. When I was younger I used to keep a diary when I was feeling down. I think this is something I will have to do again now.

Kind regards,
neil
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 3rd, 2006
Re: Regarding Beckster06 Stillbirth
It does help to have other children at atime when you do lose one, but the n it could be hard too. When I lost mine in february I had a hard time. It helped getting my stepson for the weekend and enjoying the time with him but then I w ould see my husband playing with him and I would think of jordan and how I would love to him with a child of ours. I dont have any yet but kyler. And now I might be so idont know. It has been very hard seeing babies or pregnant women. I just want to cry when I see them. Like today there was a lot of babies at church and I was having a difficult time trying not to cry.
There are times I wish I had someone to talk to about jordan because I just feel like I need to. It just is a hard thing to deal with. Well just email me or something and we can talk. I would love to be here for you and your wife. Take care! Little one
|
Did you find this post helpful?