Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Regarding Beckster06 Stillbirth

I just want to thank you all for such kind words. I had tears in my eyes whilst reading the replies. It is very hard for me to carry on as normal with our two kids when all I want to do is break down.
My wife is a wreck so I have to be strong for her. It is of little comfort that we have 2 children to look after as constant reminders of our loss.
I just want to say though that you have been kind. We have been given lots of helpline numbers to help us but I don't feel like I could talk over the phone to someone so it does feel good to put my pain into writing. When I was younger I used to keep a diary when I was feeling down. I think this is something I will have to do again now.

Kind regards,
neil
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Your always welcome to come here and talk...I know its sort of weird talking over the phone to people that you dont know ..About the things going on in your life..But here its kind of different because you can type away and vent..It always makes me feel alot better to tell everyone here my problems..Because alot of girls here ..Have kind things to say to pick you back up on your feet during difficult times...I hope things get better ...Im sure its going to be hard ..But I want you to know im praying for you and your family..And so is the rest of the members on this forum who read this horrible story about your little girl..

I know that I cant say i've been in your exact situation but I did loose my parents in nov of 04 I was only 17 ..And it was the most horrible things in this world ..Something I thought would never happen..And since ive found that the easiest way to get it off your mind is to talk to others about it ..And get those hard feelings out...So feel free to post about anything ..We are all here to help you and rebecca ...!!

--jillian
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...