Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Have Been Doing This Again Please Help

:( hello I have started making myself throw up again and I dont like it but my weight has gotten so out of hand since I had my baby 2 years ago I cant even look at myself in the mirror so I started throwing up again I had quite for a couple of years but it has gotten bad I dont know what to do I am so depressed can someone please help my husband doesn't know yet but i'm sure it wont take him much longer to figure it out then what am I going to do I promised him I would quit please help someone
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
This is very dangerous! It can cause problems with your esophagus, stomach problems arthritis, briile bones and possible death. We had a lady on here, not to long ago that passed away with these problems. You need to seek professional help before it becomes too late. Talk to your dr or mental health, please don't take me wrong, I am not trying to tell you that you are crazy but they can generally lead you in the right direction.
One thing for sure, you are not alone on this. Their might be others here that might have other tips to share with you!
All the best!
Keep us posted on how you are doing!
|

User Profile
replied September 6th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Girl, sandyallen is right, listen carefully to what she says. Once you start throwing up it turns into a vicious cycle, I know what it feels like. It can kill you, but you can getour of it, it's time, it's now!
Find a doctor and get appropriate help! And never give up!
|

replied September 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi
Hey hun,
i feel so bad for you, I understand what its like to hate yourself for gaining weight. But sandyallen and v00d00cita are right, you need to egt help now! You have a family who seems to love you and who you love. Do it for yourself, do it for them! You deserve more than this, this eating disorder cannot take over your life, you have so much more. I know you only see what it is like right now but try to believe in what it could be like, what it would be like. Believe in yourself, you are so strong, even asking for help is the first step. You are so brave, you can and will fight this. Please please get help before its too late. Live now.

Feel free to talk anytime.
|

User Profile
replied September 28th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
How have you been doing lately? Still throwing up? We're all here for you!
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....