Last year about when skool started I was raped my a friend of my brother's and I was alone at his house with my neice watching her, she was sleeping and his friend totally like grabbed me and started touching me and forced me on to the floor and raped me it hurt so much I cried for three weeks. I could not tell my boyfriend at first so I told my ex boyfriend who is his bestfriend so he told my boyfriend. So the next day I called the cops and told them but he got away and threatened me and now I am scared to even go out at night time anymore.... Help me please
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 2nd, 2006
Im So Sorry
What did the police do? Nothing more? Thats awful you need to get the law involved into this like shove it in theire face man no one should get away whith raping someone. Im very sorry that this happened to you. Did you go to the doctor they could probably find evidence in you still. This is a time when you have to be strongest fight for yourself.

I hate to say it but rape is so common its awfull to have that be a common thing but its true!
|

They Are Still Looking
They are still looking for the guy who did it... And they have the proof already... I am hoping they find him soon

i am so mad and scared right now!!!! Make me wanna scream and beat him up.
|

I Hope They Catch Him
Im a rape victim too like so many other people out there. I noticed that they have a book of rapist people and I seen women on there too. It was pretty crappy. Look, ive actually been looking for a rape victims forum I don't know but it makes things a little better if you can share it with others like you because you know for sure that they understand. If you need to talk to someone im here too! You know honestly I recomend working out for like almost everything you need to know how to defend your self. You cant let that bad person keep hurting you. How old are you cause if your 18 or over you can join this free website for working out and nutrition. Im in it and have been working out since the begining of this year I feel great. I just imagine a bad person trying to hurt me and I kick theire ass. I like tae bo get yourself a dvd and youll be set. But ask your doc first.
K good luck!
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2006
Experienced User
I am so sorry Sad I hope that catch the son of a !**@!! He'll pay for what he did. If he goes to jail, the men in their will take care of him good, he'll be someones "b*tch"
|

replied October 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Im a Bloke
But I simply cannot understand why a man cannot just go and visit a prostitute if he wants sex,i hate the !**@! who rape lovely innocent girls,they want there penis s chopping off,im so sorry,you have a freind here ok,love and peace and freindship xxxsend me a private message if you need a freind to talk to,ok.
|
Quick Reply