I just have a question.. I don't wanna hurt nayone's feelings, or offend someone...

.. But, I recently just found out one of my best friend's is bisexual. I have nothing against gay, or any choices, but when i'm around her, sometimes I get the feeling that she's attracted to me. If I were hanging out with a guy I wouldn't have this feeling, but just because she's a girl, somehow I have a feeling like that. Is there reasoning behind this.

-- this hasn't changed her and my friendship at all, i'm just curious why, if there's a chance these men might be attracted to me, i' just making thing sup in my mind with this woman.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2006
Maybe thats b/c u dont see her as one of the girls... Since u know she likes girl... Dah.. And at times it feels like ur around a guy :roll:

anyways... Im sure u like guys but ur not attracted to every guy u see so u shouldnt assume b/c some one is gay/bi they're attracted to everyone... Come on they're gay/bi not desperate (no offense)
|

replied September 14th, 2006
Experienced User
I always thought the opposite......................Most of my interactions with gays and bi's have been work related ie casual friendships/acquaintances................. .............

.......................And when they .Didn't hit on me, I thought .....................What the hecks wrong with me??? :)
|

User Profile
replied September 15th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
spirit wrote:
i always thought the opposite......................Most of my interactions with gays and bi's have been work related ie casual friendships/acquaintances................. .............

.......................And when they .Didn't hit on me, I thought .....................What the hecks wrong with me??? :)
lmao!!!
|

replied September 15th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Just a Little Curious
sometimesiwonder wrote:
i just have a question.. I don't wanna hurt nayone's feelings, or offend someone...

.. But, I recently just found out one of my best friend's is bisexual. I have nothing against gay, or any choices, but when i'm around her, sometimes I get the feeling that she's attracted to me. If I were hanging out with a guy I wouldn't have this feeling, but just because she's a girl, somehow I have a feeling like that. Is there reasoning behind this.

-- this hasn't changed her and my friendship at all, i'm just curious why, if there's a chance these men might be attracted to me, i' just making thing sup in my mind with this woman.
maybe your relationship is so close that you're both giving and receiving flirtatious signals. I am friends with many gay, bi, and straight people but my gay guy friends are always hugging me, kissing me, touching me, joking with me, flirting with me, and I return all of those things. I love all of them but all of the flirtatious behavior is never going to go anywhere because they would never want a sexual relationship with me as I would not want a sexual relationship with them.

It could just be the way the two of you are relating to one another.
|
Tags: woman, best woman
Quick Reply