I had one of those ekg tests, where they hook u up to that machine, the doctor said that one beat was off but it wasnt really anything to worry about he said just take some tylenol if it started hurting again he said hes guessing its more in the walls of my heart or the walls of something idk what the !**@! hes talking about.... He just said if my heart started fluttering..... Come back he also said it could be in the muscle of my heart

anyone want to tell me what this means in english??!??!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Pains
Well, you could either have a pulled chest muscle or angina. I was having major chest pains for awhile a year or so ago and my gp doc wasnt available so I saw another doc in the ofc. She ended up diagnosing me with angina..Basically chest pain. I also have high blood pressure so they put me on bp meds that would help with the pain as well. Good luck to you!

Jeannine
|

Experienced User
Dont listen to all that from the previous poster.
|

Experienced User
?
Why is that mitch?
|

replied August 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Dont tell a 17 year old who is anxious about are health it could be angina lol
|

replied August 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Im 18 haha but still
i just want to know what it is
if its my muscle or w/e the doc said what does that mean???
I mean I am stressed but...... But not all the time
and this crap just comes out of no where sometimes.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...