Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Infectious Diseases Forum

Unknown Disease Caused By Insect/parasite In Clothing

Urgent notice:

the us may be on the verge of a serious epidemic caused by a new pest that's unknown to health professionals. There's a tiny white flying insect, arthropod, or parasite is infesting the cloths of new garment retailers. Shoppers beware!!

People are contracting a tiny white pest from clothing of retail stores or other sources. This pest is neither a mite nor a flea. It's not lice. Because it's airborne and breeds really fast, it's extremely difficult to control and get rid of. I’ve discovered other pest victims. I’ve been told victims exist nationwide.

Please pay close attention as I describe the physical attributes and symptoms of this pest. If someone has this pest, they will see 3 types of white things:

1) tiny round things about the size of a spec of salt; some are a little larger

2) tiny, oblong shaped, things that look like a piece of thread or fiber; varies in length from 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch long (it grows.) **it unfolds itself to fly. It crawls also.

3) slightly larger round white things that jump.

I see #1 and #2 most often.

If someone has this pest, they will have the following physical symptoms:

1) bites that sting

2) red skin rashes and/or small red bumps

3) lighting sensations; victims will feel the pest or its eggs lighting on their skin.

4) optional: itching **i don’t itch, but another victim has an itching problem.

If you have this pest, it will create both physical and environmental issues. It's not limited to your hair, clothing, and body. It will infest fabric and non-fabric items. This insect/arthropod/parasite will be all over the place! Ie, your pocketbook, car, etc.

Pest control---i haven't yet found a pesticide that completely removed the pest and its eggs. I spray every day. Due to fast breeding, the infestation does not go away. This is a relentless pest!

Entomologists, health departments, medical doctors, and pest control companies aren’t familiar with this pest. Some professionals will claim there’s no such thing. Others will give you a false diagnosis. Therefore, it's difficult to get help. **this pest is not related to morgellons/fibre disease.

This pest is more contagious than lice. It was reported to the cdc parasitic disease branch in atlanta. I'm dissatisfied with their response. I've heard no evidence of any active investigation. Unfortunately, this pest may become widespread before anyone takes a real initiative to investigate it.

If you have any information on this pest, please write me asap. If you know anyone who is infested with it, have them write me at: twfparasite(at)yahoo(dot)com (use the "at" symbol and period.)

thanks for your time and assistance.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mcilvaine
|

replied October 16th, 2010
I am dealing with the same issue. I noticed all of the same things. They do get to an adult stage where they are black with wings or white with wings. I have collected samples of each stage. I have seen plenty of doctors and they all come up with a false diagnosis or ignore the sampl. the biggest problem is that I have kids and it is just torture you can't suppress this for more than a day. I have found that they buurow just below the skin. The doc said they were moles or birth marks until I took pics of my body and went back to him a week later with about 20 plus new "marks" on me. I've been dealing with this for about 6 weeks. Moving was an option but if they come out of my skin I could reinfest new furniture, clothes, house, etc....
|

replied March 24th, 2011
TINY WHITE FLYING BUGS ATTACKING HUMANS FROM NEW CLOTHING ETC...
Hello-my 6year old son&i have been dealing with these bugs for a year now... We do have bites and major itching and breathing/coughing issues(as through their attachment to nasal passages and even my mouth! I have finally foung a solution to get them off of our bodies(they are in every single pore/hair folicle). I was cleaning my face with a product made through avon(pads that give your face sort of a generic chemical peel) i noticed the main ingredient was salyctic acid 2 percent! So we tried any acne type scrubbing cloth(clearisil etc...)You vigorously rub(exfoliate)this all over your body and these things just pop right out of your pores... Very strange.i even had them in the pores on my lips! As for the environment raid flea spray works the best! It /ovide etc. But the lice shampoo worked the best. We left it on overnight and some of them die and some actually come popping out of the pores and fly away!! Wash clothes in hottest setting available(i use borax and ammonia with arm&hammer-for darks)(bleach with borax for whites but let wash soak overnight(if possible).dry hottest setting twice and steam iron if possible right before dressing! If severly infested as we once were soak in tub for atleast an hour w/full bottle of peroxide to allow other ingredients to penetrate the skin! Other ingredients;cup of borax or cup of bleach(equal to a pool)and seasalt works the best!! You will see little black dots along with white bugs everywhere in the empty tub...these things hate menthol and baking soda...so feel free to add to bath as well! Clean house w/bleach and only hepa vacuum!now-if we could only kill the eggs we would be rid of these things for good! Any idea's what country they even came from???Good luck 2 all infested!!!
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied June 16th, 2015
Extremely eHealthy
when u buy clothes keep them in a plastic bag...sealed and bring them right into a washer and wash.....add a little vinegar to fabric softener
|

replied July 14th, 2013
Does anyone think that the eggs aren't doing because they are protected by a pod and if we found something to penetrate that pod we could solve this whole thing? That's my new theory.
|

replied May 25th, 2014
I feel the same way. I have dealing with these buggers for almost 3 months now. I have spent quite a fortune buying stuff that would work partially or for the few first time you used them and then get dissapointed. I am tired of so much vacuuming and cleaning and trying to find a Doctor that would help. So far I have not found one. This Doctors they examine you, and are thinking hmmm, how can I make money of this case. This is why we spend so much money on health care and yet not get the treatments that we deserved. They think you are cuckoo. Oh and by the way they also have the power to put you in a room surrounded with cushions.
|

replied July 18th, 2013
Update
Transformed... could u please updat ur post. R these still s problem. Or have u found a soluttion?
Thx
|

replied February 20th, 2015
I've done spent all of my money on trying to get rid of these things and I'm considering on burning the building down cuz this is ridiculous please somebody anybody how do you get rid of this!!!!!!
|

replied June 13th, 2015
Extremely eHealthy
steam clean everything....................wash & bag everything.........I called this place called Summit....1800 227 8664.....ordered permacide P concentrate...I have my own sprayer....follow the directions to dilute it...............spray everything and go out, keep everyone out and the pets out for several days..............I had fur bugs.......no one ever heard of them. They live in stored wood and they got inside..............I tried for 2 years to kill them. Nothing worked...........I sprayed the outside wood pile with this and also sprayed every corner and along the floors carbpets & couches........finally vacuuming with a heap throw away filter.............paying close attention to the cracks around the foundation. Also sprayed outside along the foundation. It took care of the stink bugs this spring. I only made up a small mix as it has to be used in 2 days. I used the lid off the fabric softener & added 28 more lids of water............shake & spray.
|

replied November 15th, 2015
I have been dealing with these things for about 7 months. Not only do I have Myasthenia Gravis but I have Nervous OCD and now I'm literally being ate alive. I live with my two children (7&Cool and my fianc. I don't understand but I seem to be the only one affected by them. I am not delusional or "finally cracked" like I've been told and im soon relieved to finally find this forum because I was starting to believe it too. I have tried every chemical short of napalm and every natural treatment I can find, they go away for about a day or two but then attack with a vengeance. I clean religiously and have stripped my house to the bare essentials with no avail. My fiance is ready to have me committed and my girls have lost all respect for me. Someone please help before I really do lose my mind!!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....