Well I aint due to have my period till friday. As I had some spotting about 5/6 days before I should get my period I decided to take a home pregnancy test, well I took two and they both had a faint line! I am pregnant? When should I go see my doctor to get it confirmed?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 24th, 2006
Experienced User
You can set up the appointment for as soon as the doctor can see you.
|

replied August 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Period
Well I still havent got my period so, im gonna make an appointment at the docs asap. Hope he can see me soon! Does anyone know how long a test at the docs will take? Thanks for your help!
|

replied August 28th, 2006
Experienced User
If its a urine test it will be a few minutes....If it is a blood test it will also be a few minutes, but it will take one or two days to get the results back.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....