Well it may seem a lil premature but, since I had some spotting and I aint due my period til friday, I decided to do a test. There was a faint line! Could I be pregnant?
Thanx for helping!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
If there is a faint line, I would assume that you are. Hpts very rarely give a false positive. Take another test in a couple of days with your first morning urine just to be sure.
|

Experienced User
?
Even if the test says to use it from the first day of your missed period and I used it today?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Re: ?
lickle_lea wrote:
even if the test says to use it from the first day of your missed period and I used it today?
yes.It depends on your hcg levels.The higher they are the more likely the test is to show up.Do what foxy said and test again in a few days with first morning urine,you will get better results! Good luck!
|

replied August 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Test
Well I tested again and again the line in the window was faint..
|

replied August 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Congratulations! Start taking prenatal vitamins. Your next step should be to go to the doctor for a blood test to confirm your pregnancy.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....