I had sex on june 9(one day after the end of my period). Me and my partner didn't use a condom(trust I didn't want to have sex but he forced me to.I guess you could call that rape but I didn't tell anyone.I know,i know.). I had my period 22 days later and it was regular. But after that my period didn't come anymore.Now i'm 22 days late. So I was wanting to know if you could still be pregnant even if you had your period 22 days after the last time you had intercourse?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Have you taken a pregnancy test? &.Hun, if you were raped, you need to talk to someone about it. It isn't normal, &it isn't ok. Take a pregnancy test &please talk to someone about what happened. We don't know the whole story, but get some help, hun. &.Take a home pregnancy test. It's always possible to get pregnant when you have unprotected sex.
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hun, if your bf is forcing you to have sex he is a dirtbag and you should tell someone. Would you really want to have a child that was a product of rape? That is disturbing. He sounds like a real jerk.
Take a test!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....