For the past few days iv been having this intense pressure and overwhelming feeling in my upper abdomen and my stomach felt really tight and full and also my chest felt tight causing it hard to breath and I have been wheezing and coughing a little bit it has been like this non stop for the past few days and I also have severe anxiety,derealization and agoraphobia that iv had for 5 years but iv never felt like this before ! Cause I thought that the way I was feeling was coming from anxiety but that did not seem to be the case cause this was different so I went to the hospital and the emd told me that I had reflux ,gastritis, and esophagitis (heartburn) but I don’t get much heartburn at all but anyways he gave me some kind of pill there and I felt better and it sort of went away but not fully .. The doc prescribed me nexium 40mg and I took it for the first time today and still seem to have this problem !?.. I don’t want to live like this forever!!.. Its hard enough to deal with severe anxiety and agoraphobia ! I was wondering if anybody knew if I would have to take nexium for the rest of my life? And if I would have to live with reflux, gastritis and esophagitis forever ??.. Is there a cure ?? ..Im new to this stuff so I don’t know?? I would appreciate it if anybody could give me some kind of reply cause im concerned that this will never go away….Thanks..
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...