Yesterday when I woke up it felt like I did a hundred situps...Witch I didnt do anything that day besides watch almost a whole season of 24 and played wow! I did some reseach and there were other women saying this how it feels when your stomach is streching for baby...Most were around 8 weeks! I took a test and it was negitive but i'm stilll septacle because I did nothing to have my stomach feel that way...I was hope some of you have had this going on and not even notice that it might be because your pregnant?! Please and all stories would be helpful! ~thank you~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
When is your period due?

Your uterus doesn't stretch until a few weeks into your pregnancy. If you aren't far enough along to test positive, your uterus wouldn't be stretching.

The stretching feels like cramps. Like your period is coming.
|

Experienced User
My period isnt due til next month on 11! I dont think I would test postive even if I were pregnant...My friend also had this problem she has what seems to be a normal period and didnt test positive until she was a little over two months along so...I'm not sure but i've got reason to believe that I am...Just not sure and need to hear form others...Thanks
|

Especially eHealthy
You haven't even ovulated yet (based on an average cycle), your period is more than 3 weeks away.

After conception, it takes 4-6 days for an egg to implant on the wall of the uterus. Pregnancy tests will not show positive prior to that because until the embryo implants your body doesn't know you are pregnant.

I notice you've been posting about ttc for almost a year now. You might want to try getting a book about basal body temping and ovulation charting.

Good luck!
|

Experienced User
:cry: you know how sad that is that you recozie me from a year?! I dont think I got pregnant this august...I think I got pregnant in july(if I am
). I know by the rules that I should have gotten a postive if I am...But sometimes the test doesnt read it... I'm still not sure if I am but I just dont want to give up I know the times I ovualte and I have ovualtion test that I use on the day that I should be most fertile. I'm just hoping that someone has had this too...
|

replied January 24th, 2012
my mother is a vey hard worker she is a diebetic and her pancreas has been crazy now she is taking these pills that are 4x as stronger as before. she has been having a lot of symptoms likes not going to the bathroom, bad stomach pain, and stomach pain that feels like she did 1 million sits ups ?? is that normal... her doctor is away for a vacation of somethin>????? i have been tellin her to call her.. but she thinks i worry t much... i dk really idk!!! help!!! i love her very very very very much.. i cant live with out her
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...