Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Weight Gain with Negative Pregnancy Tests

User Profile
I took 2 pregnancy test but were (-) both times.My last period was 2 days late but this time it was 3 days early besides my period being early does not bother me but my question is for about a month and a half I would get sick right after eating but then I would be fine and go RIGHT after a ice cream bar and be just fine.My weight has been going up also because I only weihed 82lbs.and now I am weighing 92lbs,I know some of that weight could because of my period but the time is up for that so what else could be wrong?Thanks for reading please get back to me ASAP.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2006
Pregnancy Q&A Answer A1368
You are most likely not pregnant because your pregnancy tests are both negative! Menstrual cycles can vary in duration, especially if they are without ovulation. Sickness after eating could be related to the stomach, not with a possible pregnancy. Weight gain can be caused by eating more or experiencing less physical activity than during previous periods. You can schedule a visit to your GP to examine your stomach.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.