Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

These Palpitations Wont Stop!!!!!!!!!

I go to see 2 doctors to ease my mind about these heart thumps, skips or wtv but im stil gettign them like 10 times a day im !**@! tired of getting these. How can my heart thump like this when everything is fine I dont get it its not fair that I keep getting these.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mitch7654
|

replied March 17th, 2013
I have the same problem and I've been hospitalised twise in the last two weeks they say my potassium is low but no one has told me how to manage it they gave me xanax .25 to take 1 every 8 hours but 3 hours later the symptoms return so do I double up or wat?
|

replied March 17th, 2013
I have the same problem and I've been hospitalised twise in the last two weeks they say my potassium is low but no one has told me how to manage it they gave me xanax .25 to take 1 every 8 hours but 3 hours later the symptoms return so do I double up or wat?
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...