Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

We Just Found Out Today.....

Well we just found out today that my 2 1/2 month old baby most likely has neroblastoma tumor along his lung going up his spine. They had thought it was a ccam tumor but I guess they were incorrect. We are going in on august 24th for surgery any advice would be great. I am going to be adopting the baby soon his mom and him live with me she just turned 15.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 23rd, 2006
Hi.

So sorry to hear about your baby. I don't have any advice, but only that i'll be praying for you and your baby. Hope she gets the best treatment and all goes well. Please keep me posted on how things turn out.

However, there are alot of good websites that will give you some good information on this type of cancer and the appropriate treatment plans.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....