Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

How Long After, And What Symptoms?

User Profile
Hello,

in april my then boyfriend and I had sex and the condom broke. This seemed to be the oppourtune moment to tell me he had unprotected sex with a girl, who I found out had 5 different guys take a paternity test, so obviously she's quite promiscuous without the condoms.
So everything seemed to be all right, but for the last month i've been experiencing almost dry skin and slight occasional burning in my vaginal area, and for several days the very bottom seemed to appear swollen and some red spots also showed themselves and sting to touch. I am planning on getting a test done soon.

What are the symptoms of hiv if any? And how long after contact do they appear?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Vd
Could it be a veneral infection. Get tested for it soon before it becomes worse. Get yourself tested for hiv after the window period
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....