For 6 days now its been hard for me to breath cause there is a overwhelming feeling in my abdomen like a tight full feeling every time I take a breath and it feels like my stomach is full and bloated all day long its like im full all the time and I don’t even have to eat and its like a overwhelming feeling all the time in my stomach and chest and abdomen I thought it was just from me being stopped up from post nasal drip and mucus in the chest congestion causing it hard for me to breath but that does not seem to be the case so then I thought it was just anxiety stuck in my stomach and abdomen but that does not seem to be the case ether cause i’m not even having anxiety at all right now and still the same thing is going on hard to breath, stomach feels like overwhelming fullness as well as the abdomen in the top center of my stomach where the chest meets the stomach causing it hard for me to take a breath or relax or even eat and the other day my whole body was burning up like I had a fever but I diddint and now its been 6 days of this non stop all day all night it never lets up I just don’t understand what this could be ? Iv never felt this way before ever ?!?! .. Its very annoying and frustrating to wake up like this everyday and its also causing me to have extreme anxiety and panic attacks cause I cant relax or eat or sleep I tried to ignore it for the past three days thinking that it would go away but it has not even showed any signs of going away if not worse than before and I don’t know what to do?.....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These symptoms are consistent with somatoform disorder with associated anxiety as well. You would need psychiatric assesment for clarification.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.