Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Sore Breasts And Vivid Dreaming

I have the craziest vivid dreams! I have nightmares quite often and i'm sure its due to stress, but the dreams are so lucid that I know what i'm doing in them. Its strange....Do a lot of pregnant women have these bizarre dreams? I always wake up alarmed and freaked out, but I lose focus once I realize my breasts are sore.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2006
Supporter
I must admit, since becoming pregnant my dreams have been very weird.. I always used to have fairly vivid dreams, but now I dream about the strangest things every night.
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I've always had weird dreams- but lately it's just been ridiculous.

Last night, .I had a dream that .I was outside in a go-kart with 3 girls [.I have no idea who they were, btw] &one of them was doing that thing on my stomach like you do to babies.. You know, blow on it &make that noise &the baby laughs blah blah blah. Then .I got out of the go-kart, came inside, &shaved my stomach... what?!? Lmao, it was so bizarre &so colorful.
|

replied August 15th, 2006
When I was pregnant with my first child. I alwys craved bananas so I would dream about him being a monkey. So anything can happen in your dreams when your pregnant.
|

replied August 16th, 2006
Experienced User
With my first baby I dreamed that I was haven a litter of kittens so odd..So yeah it's a part of being pregnant...Fun fun

mary33w5d w#4 boy
6w1d to go
|

replied August 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Before getting pregnant I never remembered my dreams. Now I have nights filled with the craziest dreams! Sometimes they're so vivid that i'll think of it later in the day and wonder if that really happened or if it was a dream. (tmi alert!) frequently in my 2nd trimester i'd wake up because i'd just had a "sexy" dream and had an orgasm in my sleep. Now that was weird! It still happens sometimes but for a while it was happening like 3 times a week. I considered it a bonus!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...