Hi everyone,
well im 19yrs old, fairly healthy. Am constantly constipated but iv just lived with that fact because its not really bothered me before. However, recently I began to get really bad stomach cramps and constipation which was really really bad - weeks on end. So I went to my doctor, who prescribed me with the usual laxatives, I took these but nothing happened. I carried on having these for about 2weeks but still nothing. Anyway, I went back to my doctor, who gave me somemore stronger one and also something to put up my anus - embarassing as hell!! Lol. But still nothing happened!! This was most unusual, even for me, I have now had constipation and stomach cramps for a good few weeks. Im now also getting bloody urine, and have been vomiting blood for the past 4 days. I look so pale and yellow and feel like I cant eat a thing. I have extreme bloating and my stomach just sticks out! I have made a appointment with my doctor but cant be seen till wednesday.
I feel soo sick - does anyone know whats happening to me? Or has anyone suffered the same symptoms as me??Could it possibly be kidney stones??
Please help!!!!
Thanx xxx
:? :? :?
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
My suggestion is to call the dr on call or get to the er department and generally they want you to call the dr on call 1st. I am not a dr but that would be my decision. Some towns have sort of like these walk in acute care centers that are similar to er.
Let us know what you find out! I have to take a lot of pain meds do to a medical situation, I an not a dr but I have found that senna with cascara works for me and I order it through puritan's pride, I hope that you find something that works for you, have you had a colonoscopy, maybe you might think of getting a second opinion if this dr is not helping you.
All the best!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...