Hi, im 16 years old and I started to notice something with my breathing.

If I sit in a certain way when I open my mouth air comes out, even when im not breathing, it comes out every time my heart beats in very small amounts, is this normal?? Also when im sitting and whenever I twist my body the same thing happens, air comes out even if im holding my breath.

I just started to really notice this a few months ago, its not really a serious problem I just want to know if this is normal or if it will lead to future problems. I couldnt find the right place to post this topic because I dont know the definitions to alot of these topics so I post here.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 11th, 2006
There are 2 other things ive notice that arent related to my breathing but are a little more serious than that.

1- I have a slight pain on my upper left part of my back, this started 2 months ago. At first I though id slept in a wrong position or something and it would go away after a while, but it never went away. I feel the slight pain every once in a while depending on the way im sitting, lying or moving. Its always stiff in the area where it hurts now too, it feels like it needs to be cracked or something, like how you crack your fingers.

2- I got a bump on my left foot little toe that atfirst I thought was a bug bite but it never went away, its been about a month now. Every time I try to move my little toe I get a burning sensation, whats wrong with my toe?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....