Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Been Trying... Looking For Words of Wisdom

In december of 2005 I found out I was pregnent and about a month later m/c. My husband and I have been trying for a year now to get pregnant actually a year and a half i've had all the tests done and we are fine according to them. I've used the ovulation kits and I do ovulate and we do have intercourse then. I'm 22 and running out of time let me explain why a neurologist had put me on a medication that had a well lets just say a bad side effect and left my uterus inflamed it took alot of medication to regulate my period again and clomid to have me start ovulating again but my gyno and another told me by the age of 24 at the latest 26 i'd end up having to have a historectame. Its already taken a year and i'm scared i'll never have that feeling again. I'm supposed to start sometime between sat. And mon. I'm irritable and very emotional, my breasts are tender as well as my nipples, my hips hurt off and on and my lower back i've been very tired and my sleeping pattern is all out of wack but is it a possibility that you can cramp and still be pregnant or should I just give up hope this month

thanks for reading this I appriciate it!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hey i'm sorry to hear about all of that! I really hope you get what you want this month, I read somewhere you can have mild cramping in the beginning of your pregnancy and have no worries but I really have no idea. Hope everything turns out fine and I hope you get the baby you've been waiting for, i"ll keep you in my prayers, good luck.
|

User Profile
replied August 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
O0h my god sweetie. Thats really sad. Is there a possibility you could freeze eggs and perhaps get a surrogate? At least then it will still be your own baby. I am going to look into being a surrogate mother after I have had my baby. There is alot of people out there who can't concieve and I would lkove to give them the chance
|

Especially eHealthy
Are you still taking clomid?

Yes, you can still cramp when you are pregnant. In fact, on every site, there is at least one comment on this. You can cramp like af for the first few weeks.

Why would an inflamed uterus cause a hysterectomy? I'm sorry if that is too personal, i'm just curious.

I hope you get your bfp this month! Good luck!
|

Re:why Can Inflamed Uterus...
ingi wrote:
are you still taking clomid?

Yes, you can still cramp when you are pregnant. In fact, on every site, there is at least one comment on this. You can cramp like af for the first few weeks.

Why would an inflamed uterus cause a hysterectomy? I'm sorry if that is too personal, i'm just curious.

I hope you get your bfp this month! Good luck!

before I took the medication I had a iud in then taken out the same month because it hurt I had a infection but that med they gave me took it away I took the other med and they said some how it caused my uterus to recieve another infection which left it inflamed for months without me knowing until my yearly by then I had been taking the other med for a year I went off of it and we will see they said
|

Re:
beckster06 wrote:
o0h my god sweetie. Thats really sad. Is there a possibility you could freeze eggs and perhaps get a surrogate? At least then it will still be your own baby. I am going to look into being a surrogate mother after I have had my baby. There is alot of people out there who can't concieve and I would lkove to give them the chance

thats a great idea your the only one who has mentioned something like that I really appriciate you taking the time to write me and everyone else. I'll write to let everyone know
|

hcobrunette06 wrote:
hey i'm sorry to hear about all of that! I really hope you get what you want this month, I read somewhere you can have mild cramping in the beginning of your pregnancy and have no worries but I really have no idea. Hope everything turns out fine and I hope you get the baby you've been waiting for, i"ll keep you in my prayers, good luck.

thank you very much prayer is alot stronger than what most take it for and a stranger who would do that for me shows me people still have hearts and I really appriciate it. Thank you
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
:) you're very welcome
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....