Hi I live in england and I have heard people that have done hiv tests at home? Is this poss? And if so where could I purchase 1..........2 scared to go doctor
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 10th, 2006
Hey, after reading your story below im sure u will be fine, im not an expert on the subject but im sure it will be ok it seems unlikely u will be hiv positive but get professional verdict. However, there is nothing to be scared or ashamed of in going to see ur doctor, its just one of these things that u build up in ur mind and then after it u will wonder what all the fuss was about. I can appreciate that at the moment it is probably all that u can think about. If u read my story about the stupid prank that I played when I 15 u will know my story. The guilt worry and panic that upi are feeling just now (prob not guilt as you have done nothing wrong) are things that have been in my mind for 4 years constanly and still are. So, if you can deal with your problem as quickly as you can and dont let it eat away at you I know I wish I had.
Hope everything goes well for you and im sure it will if you want someone to express yourself dont be scared to reply. I know from experience even if there is an anonomous stranger that u will never meet it makes it easier to really say how u feel and not feel alone.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....