Its hard for me to breath my nose is clogged up all the time and post nasal drip is bad its like I cant take a deep breath . And I gag on mucus its like the bottom passage way from my nose to my throat is always clogged up and it scares me cause I cant breath and it gives me extreme anxiety and anxiety makes it even harder to breath its like there is pressure in my chest and in my throat I don’t cough much its just there is mucus stuck in my nose and my throat all the time and its effecting my daily life big-time like I cant eat that good cause I cant breath through my nose and when im eating I cant breath through my nose so I gasp for air even when im drinking water its like I gasp for air cause of my nose being blocked all the time I just don’t know what to do its really scaring me iv taken antihistamines 24 hour non drowsy tabs and still nothing has helped and its very hard for me to do anything like go to the doc cause im agoraphobic and have extreme chronic anxiety and panic attacks and all that makes this soooooo much more extreme than it really has to be does anybody know of any home remedies or things I can do about this? ……
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 16th, 2006
Hi. Sounds like you may need an antiobiotic to help with this...But, if you dont want to go to the Dr. Try nyquil. That always helps me if you can take it..Or take cough expectorants like robutussin, it may help to loosen the phlegm and make it easier to breathe. Try breathe right nose strips, they can help to open up your nose.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....