So I took 4 test of comfrim clearly and got postive in the morning and 2 neagtives at night, but I figure that

started yesterday I was spotting only when I wipe and today it was spotting again only when I wipe, now it turn into light blood where its only when I wipe still its red and clear thats all.

Could blood turn a pregnancy test negative, or will it show postive in the morning?

I have my docs appt tomorrow at 11, I m little worry
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Re: 4 Postive And Bleeding
thatgurlmelissa wrote:

could blood turn a pregnancy test negative, or will it show postive in the morning?
no,if you are pregnant it will show up whether there is blood involved or not.It is better to take a prg test with first morning urine and it is nearly impossible to get a false positive.Just get it confirmed with your doctor and start taking your prenatals!
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Thank you, now it turn into a negative this morning

i got positve on cycle day 19,20, 22, 23
thats my fours , im going to the docs im not sure whats going on
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Its possible that it was a false negative.You rarely come across a false pos. Hope you get what you wish for!
|

replied August 9th, 2006
I agree that it is positive! Congratulations .
You know it sounds like implantation bleeding.I have heard that each test is different and some are more sensitive than others.It is in fact not very common to get a false positove! :wink:
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
You cannot get a positive pregnancy test before the baby has implanted in the uterus. It is impossible for your body to know it is pregnant prior to that.

Perhaps it is a chemical pregnancy.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...