My stomach hurts all the time, its like a knot feeling I guess just a sick stomach feeling, but I dont vomit or anything is this a sign of stress, I mean there is not a day that goes by that my stomach doesn't hurt.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Where abouts in your stomach? Low, high, to the side???

When I first got diagnosed one of my first symptoms was a knot like pain just under where my ribs meet in the middle. I had cameras in both ends of my body to see if there was something wrong all way clear - stress they said.
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Experienced User
I guess its like right about where my belly button is.. I mean it doesnt hurt all the time... But it comes everday... And my head hurts too... I dont think im stressing out but my boyfriend says I am... I mean and my heart hurts everyday too.. Not like every second of the day but off and on... I guess sorda like a pressure there....

bek wrote:
where abouts in your stomach? Low, high, to the side???

When I first got diagnosed one of my first symptoms was a knot like pain just under where my ribs meet in the middle. I had cameras in both ends of my body to see if there was something wrong all way clear - stress they said.
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Sounds like stress mate.

My hubby said the same when the doctors told me I was stressed. I don't think that I am stressed as in having a breakdown, but I like things to be done right, I am definantly highly strung in that respect.

I feel like I am always sucking my stomach in - this of course means that I don't breath properly therefore I get short of breath sometimes and I also sigh some days.

Read up about some other symptoms that you get with anxiety.

You said you get heart pain, where?

All my chest pains are in the top of my chest ( under the collar bone in the muscle area), like someone is pushing on there. Somedays I do get a sharpish pain every now and then. I know that my chest pain uis from not breathing properly so I can handle it most times when I get it
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Sometimes above my left breast sometimes below it sometimes it feels like a pressure other time its shocks

bek wrote:
sounds like stress mate.

My hubby said the same when the doctors told me I was stressed. I don't think that I am stressed as in having a breakdown, but I like things to be done right, I am definantly highly strung in that respect.

I feel like I am always sucking my stomach in - this of course means that I don't breath properly therefore I get short of breath sometimes and I also sigh some days.

Read up about some other symptoms that you get with anxiety.

You said you get heart pain, where?

All my chest pains are in the top of my chest ( under the collar bone in the muscle area), like someone is pushing on there. Somedays I do get a sharpish pain every now and then. I know that my chest pain uis from not breathing properly so I can handle it most times when I get it
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Sounds exactly the same as me - so you will be fine it is just anxiety.
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...