Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Can't Figure Out Whats Wrong With Me?

I'm not sure on how to word this. So hopefully some when can help me. I'm started getting really dizzy to the point now where I blackout. I cant seem to fall asleep, so i'm always awake. Then I get really nervous and start to blackout all over again. I've lost over 20lbs. In the last month and now i'm down to weighing 115lbs. So for a 22year old woman it adds more stress on me. I'm just wondering if there's a reason this is happening? And for any more information that could help me find out. And for knowledge I am not pregnant and positive on knowing that! Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2004
My friend was telling me about hyporthyroidism your symptoms kinda sound like that could be a possibility. You should check into it. The test for thyroid problems is just a reg. Blood test. You could look into it online first. Hope this helps. Tweetej
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....