Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Ugh...dont Wat 2 Do Anymore!

Well....Things were going ok until now....The preg symptoms r kickin in it sucks soooo much!!....I have been takin tylenol and the headaches wont go away!!....Vincente just cant seem 2 stay outa trouble!!...He was aressted last week 4 battery!! Some guy was waiting 4 him 2 come out of the store but vince saw him 1st and knew wat he was gonna do and they started fightin and he messed him up really bad...I keep tellin him 2 stay away from fightin, only fight if they hit u first!!...So he is suspended from school until they decided if he will go back at all!!....Also my cousin has run away from home!...She ran away last summer , so she came 2 stay at my house 2 get away from her dad, she seemed happy here but now shes gone again!...I have finals this week and havent had tome 2 study been so busy n stressed!!.....Srry I had 2 vent! Sad luv u guys!

Yaz
*deirdre susanna due june 28th*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Wow
I hope things get better for you, vin, and your cuz. Good luck sweetie. I know things are tough, calm down, study as much as you can and just have faith!
Love,
chanda
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...