Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

Any Disease Is Hard to Live With!!

Hi everyone

well like I said any type of disease or disorder is very hard to live with but if it happends to us then we just have to keep on going no matter what. Now there is alot of different ways to control such disorders or diseases and the most common one is medication but I myself would rather not put those chemicals into my body unless there was no other choice.And now there is!!! Our bodies weren't meant to use these chemicals, but yet they just keep on making them and pushing or saying we need them but that is not true. The best way that I have found and have seen many testimonials is to use only natural prouducts,i am not saying that certain meds are not good cas yes most of them are but there is way to much of it out there that we begin to rely on them cas as they say the doctor knows best. But if you are tired on all the stuff you are putting into your body then please feel free to contact me and we can go from there. Because I believe the natural way dose work wonders.

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...