The soon to be mrs. Jake naylor!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo im getting married!!!!!!!!!!!! Jake proposed to me!!!!!!!!! Omg omg omg!!!!!!!! I am absolutely amazed I should have realized this was what he was planning!!!!!!!! Hehe!!!!!!!!Love melissa
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am very very very happy for you!!!!!!! You deserve this!!!!! You are so lucky! You have aj, twins, a hottie fiancee, and a farm!!!! Congrats on everything melissa!!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Omg congradulations!!!!!! I am so happy for u!!!! Thats so wondeful!!! All the best of luck!!!!!!!

Shauna
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aw congrats! I cant imagine how happy u must be!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d :d :d :d :d Mr. Green
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congrats girl!
Jordan
|

Experienced User
Omg thats great when? How? Where?
|

Experienced User
Congrats I hope you stay happy!
|

Experienced User
O.M.G. C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S.!!!! That is so great! When is the date?
|

Experienced User
Yay!! Thats so awsome...How did he do it? I love hearing stories of how the guy asks!!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Mel, im sooo happy!!! My big sis is getting married!! See I told u the right guy would come along!!! Told ya so told ya so! Yay im sooo excited for u!!! Rub your tummy for me!! And hug aj for me he needs all the lovin and support he can get besides his big sis! U gotta send my an invite! Well love u girlie! Miss u!!!
Jen & river
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Wow guys 1 question at a time!!!! I'll try to answer them all while im waiting for jake to come home from work!

Jen - haha your darn right your big sis is getting married!!! You's got a new family girl! I miss you too huns! Tell raven to find his good dress pants because ya'll are goin to a wedding!!

Yazmine - he came home and he was like "melissa baby come here" and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me and then put his chin on my head and was like " ya know baby I could spend forever with you in my arms like this" and then he got down on 1 knee and said "melissa I love you, and I want to spend forever with you, will you marry me" I cried soooooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle - no date yet it's only been like....5 hours or something!!!!!!

Everyone else that should answer it!!!!!!!
Love melissa
|

Especially eHealthy
Wow
Congrats sweetie! I am so excited for you! Now, things will being to shape up for you. You're so lucky and you are so sweet, you deserve this happiness!
Love,
chanda
|

replied January 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied January 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S. O.M.G!!!!! O.M.G!!!! Congratulations, have a great day darling!! Hope to hear from you soon!!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...