Okay I had sex with my bf on I think the 20th of july a few days later he called and told me the condom broke but the whole time he had the condom on he said he did cum but he said he dosen't think any got in me but I do remember feeling a warm liquid "down there" im kinda freaking out some things im feeling and like after he told me that soon after my stomache had funny feelings it kinda felt like I was gaining weight but I don't know :( one minute my stomache is flat then the nexts it feels bloated and big I have to pee alot well more then I use to I jus don't know can someone help me please I jus wanna know if I could be preganet or not :?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 4th, 2006
Experienced User
I'm curious..I think we should all take bets to see how many girls will ask this question in any given year.

Please just take a test. If it's positive, you're pregnant. If it's negative, you're not.
|

replied August 4th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
But don't take a test until you at least miss your period!

**ooh, andd... 46
|

replied August 4th, 2006
Real answers please
|

replied August 4th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
When is your period due?

And what in the world are you doing with a guy you aren't having a conversation with after sex? Jeez! Tell him to slow down and converse with you. Because, you know, a broken condom is kind of something you need to know!

Don't freak until you are late for your period. Then calmly take a pregnancy test. Worrying and having anxiety over it is not going to change the fact that what's done is done.

Oh and my bet is somewhere over 120
|

User Profile
replied August 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Well I suggest you review your relationship with this guy that didn't even tell you that the condom broke...Like what ingi said...Stay calm until your period is late and if it is...Please go to the store and buy a pregnancy test...Preferably..First response early pregnancy test..

Anyway my bet is about 150
|

replied August 6th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
taya* wrote:
i'm curious..I think we should all take bets to see how many girls will ask this question in any given year.

Please just take a test. If it's positive, you're pregnant. If it's negative, you're not.

way too many taya. Too many kids have sex (and don't know what the !**@! they are doing and act offended when someone gives them facts they do not like) and then ask the important questions later. I say a couple hundred thousand.
|

User Profile
replied August 6th, 2006
Supporter
All I have to say is......241
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
In a year,i gotta say about 204!
|

replied August 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I've gotta say at least 365. It's something you pretty much see daily.

And to the poster, were you aware you boyfriend had sex with you? Or why didn't he tell you the condom broke right then? Just curious.
*edited because I can't spell
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
hopefulmjz wrote:
i've gotta say at least 365. It's something you pretty much see daily.
ok so now I have to change my answer cause I never thought about that.I don't see it everyday but almost,so i'll say about 300. . .
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2006
Experienced User
It's defininitely in the two hundreds.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...