Hello..I measured my temperature 3 weeks after abortion and it was 37.1c..Is this ok? Or am I developing an infection?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Cynthia_5
|

replied August 1st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
What is a normal human temperature in celcius?
|

replied August 1st, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
A normal human temperature in celsius would be 37 degrees. So I would venture to guess she does not have an infection if her temperature has risen by one tenth of a degree.
|

replied August 1st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah. It's hot here; I bet my temp is a little high too. Well I also have my period lol so that might be involved as well. Lots of things affect temprature.
|

replied August 2nd, 2006
Actually the normal temperature should be 36.6..
|

replied August 2nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
When you have an infection post abortion you usually have a very high temperature, alongside abdominal pain.
However, if you are worried then call your doctor - it'll put your mind at ease hon
|

replied August 2nd, 2006
I went to see the doctor yesterday and he ignored my question if this is ok or not :? It was a wierd doc anyway..He didn't know which one of the three was a pap test..
|

replied August 2nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
From what I remember of mine the temperature has to be a significant rise or a fever. If you're not happy with what you're doctor said you could maybe call the clinic and just tell them you're concerned, explain your symptoms and they'll be able to help you.
|

replied August 2nd, 2006
Yes, probably that's what i'll do... Thank you for your advice:)
|
Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...