I've had several cysts, two removed surgically. The last one was taken out in may and the pathology came back showing abnormal cells. My doctor told me that if another cyst forms it is likely to be cancer. I'm having those old familiar pains again, and i'm 99% sure i've got another. My ultrasound is next week, but i'm going nuts waiting. I am worried because with the last cyst, the did not find it with the ultrasound. Should I request my dr do more tests to make sure it's not cancer? I've read that it is very hard to detect in the early stages. Maybe I am over reacting? Does anybody have any advice? If you have been through a similar situation, I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....